People with power don’t want to give it up.
But, by working together, we can empower each other.
And change the world.
I’m a scientist, a writer, a mentor, an educator, a cook, and surrounded by friends, family, and animals I adore and who adore me too. Read more.
What I do
- I Tweet
- I write about plant science
- I write some more about plant science
- I host webinars where other people talk about plant science
- I collaborated on a podcast where other people talk about the culture of plant science
- I talk about writing
- I write about writing
- I work towards equity and justice in science
Early in 2021, the US National Science Foundation (NSF) posted an annoucement about a new type of funding opportunity, called LEAding cultural change through Professional Societies (LEAPS) of Biology. The NSF is is committed to supporting efforts that use evidence-based … Continue reading →
Happy New Year Mary! Sending warm thoughts from Florida and really excited to follow this blog. Consider it bookmarked! I’m…